Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Maintenance Planner at their Mogadore, OH Corrugated Packaging location just outside of Akron! The Maintenance Planner is responsible for developing and helping execute maintenance plans to enable the efficient and reliable operation of the site.
The Maintenance Planner works closely with Manufacturing Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Supervisors, Coaches, Operating Technicians, Reliability and Maintenance resources and the Engineering Department in troubleshooting and planning upgrades/repairs to equipment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Learn and apply all aspects of Georgia-Pacific’s Asset Maintenance (AM) process to effectively plan work
- Develop maintenance plans, Bill of Materials, specifications using Microsoft Office tools and SAP
- Develop contracts and help direct contract maintenance activities (E&I, Mechanical, Sheet Metal, Pipefitting, etc.)
- Audit daily work order completion and input data from maintenance technicians
- Analyze work order completion data as well as planned work completion to help eliminate unplanned maintenance downtime
- Work with the Operations and Maintenance team members to develop a prioritized and 100% resource loaded schedule to optimize internal resources
- Support maintenance foremen with daily, weekly, and outage work plans/schedules.
- Support maintenance crews and contractors to resolve issues with work plans
- Assist troubleshooting of Electrical, Mechanical, Process reliability issues
- Manage reliability improvements and projects to achieve desired results
- Participate in weekend on-call coverage
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of two (2) years or more of experience in a manufacturing, production, industrial or military environment
- Experience using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, motors, drives and conveyors
- Experience reading electrical and maintenance schematics/blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as a Maintenance Scheduler or Planner in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP work management system
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com