Sr. Brand Manager - Quilted Northern
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a Senior Brand Manager to lead the Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® brand within the Retail Tissue business in Atlanta, GA. This role reports into the Quilted Northern® Senior Brand Director. The successful candidate will use their general management skills and leadership capabilities to set strategies and lead key initiatives working across a large cross-functional team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set strategies that support the overall brand vision, with associated milestones and metrics. Work with cross-functional teams to monitor business results and adjust workstreams as needed to maximize value.
- Develop strong understanding of target consumer and her needs. Work with team to develop and maintain the long-term innovation pipeline. Lead initiatives to commercial readiness.
- Provide direction and investment decisions on key customers. Includes evaluation and execution of product portfolios that maximize value.
- Engage with capability teams and operations across the product system to drive product quality, productivity, and eliminate waste.
- Give supply chain direction and engagement on demand forecasts, supply, and inventory.
- Act as sustainability subject matter expert for the team, build deep knowledge of the topic, research and monitor trends and industry news. Act as business liaison with the Arbor Day Foundation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 5 years of business, marketing, or product management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally in a leadership capacity
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA is highly preferred
- Previous experience in the CPG or Retail industries
- Previous experience in the paper industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com