The SRG Global Maintenance Team is looking for a motivated General Technician who would be responsible for managing the maintenance aspects of the Morehead facility to ensure a safe work environment and the production of quality parts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for performing all maintenance activity across the Morehead facility.
- Responsible to answer maintenance calls and work orders in a timely manner.
- Supports internal system audits.
- Stay up to date on all preventative maintenance activities.
- Stay in compliance with all Safety requirements (Safety Awareness, LO/TO, Crane operations, 6S)
- Knowledge of data entry, Word, and Maintenance Connection.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical failures and apply a mechanical aptitude to design, develop, and/or implement a solution.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Troubleshooting knowledge / skills including hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical circuits
- Ability to read / understand hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical blueprints
- General mechanics, LOTO, and tooling
- Electrical, plumbing & machine maintenance experience
- Machine shop (fabrication) experience
- Required to stand and walk, use hands to finger dexterity, handle and feel, reach with arms and hands, and talk and hear.
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and sit.
- Specific vision requirements include: close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will be required to lift up to 10 - 50 lbs. consistently on a daily basis.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical college or an Apprenticeship is preferred
- Robotic programming (Fanuc)
- Experience in PLC logic and controls
- Precision machining abilities: milling machine, lathe, surface grinder
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com