Application Development Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- China Regional Marketing Strategy
- Develop China marketing strategy to support domestic business expansion and to build brand equity across all target audiences.
- Partner with global marketing team to ensure alignment between China marketing strategy and global brand priorities.
- Interact with mill and brand customers to better understand customer needs and consumer insights to drive improved marketing activation.
- Own the annual resourcing and A&P plan for marketing in China.
- Mill and Brand Marketing Development
- Develop marketing programs and tools for our mill network that better communicate the value and power of CORDURA® fabric to potential brand customers.
- Partner with key brand customers in China to develop co-marketing campaigns and initiatives that generate consumer interest and conversion.
- Collaborate with agencies to develop campaigns and content that deliver on the brand strategies you define.
- Support CORDURA® brand at key events such as trade shows, retail meetings, etc.
- Drive development of CORDURA® brand experiences at retail.
- Cross-Functional Engagement
- Collaborate with other major functions – such as sales and business development, product management, R&D, etc. – to ensure marketing alignment with key priorities.
- Establish communication flow for exchange of marketing best practices globally.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful brand and marketing strategies
- Experience developing marketing campaigns
- Experience managing advertising and creative agencies
- Management of multiple projects/initiatives
- Strong cross-functional engagement skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English for global communication
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in B2C and B2B marketing
- Ability to develop marketing experiments that test new ideas and insights
- Experience in managing people
- Experience with textile or ingredient brands
- Experience engaging with senior leadership