SR SECURITY ENGINEER
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and provide technical security standards, design and architecture patterns including processes that are aligned to our security frameworks
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and Business Units to implement and support existing and future security solutions
- Develop solutions with an audit capability in mind to drive accountability and potential remediation of deviations to standards
- Consult with customers as the subject matter expert with regards to strengths and weaknesses of the implemented security layers and recommend improvements to address unacceptable Risks
- Assess emerging security technologies against security architecture to determine where they fill gaps, overlap with existing solutions, or extend capabilities
- Provide guidance and recommendations related to security vulnerabilities and participation in the incident response process
- Ensure knowledge sharing of Cybersecurity best practice is a point of focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of security focused experience with system administration, security controls, policy, or information management
- 2+ years of experience of Network management, Platform/Device Management, or modern authentication and access controls
- Familiarity of Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) and implementation processes
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 27001/2, NIST 800 series)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion to learn new technology
What Will Put You Ahead
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship.
- 5+ years of security focused experience with system administration, security controls, policy, or information management
- 4+ years of experience with Network management, Platform/Device Management, or modern authentication and access controls
- Experience with Certificate Management Platform / Processes
- Advanced Experience with Operations Technology (OT) Devices and practices. (Purdue Model, OSI, Etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical lead role
- Project Management Experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com