Program & Data Analyst
Our team at Molex is growing and we are adding a Program & Data Analyst to the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain Delivery (IDSC) team! This position will provide a variety of program and analytical support across our team. We are seeking a candidate with a passion for digitization and analytics, has intellectual curiosity, and is willing to dive into any and all tasks. The ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects is a must. If you have strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills, check out our open role!
This position can be remote with a preference towards one of our locations in Lisle, Chicago, Atlanta, Wichita, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Dallas, or Houston
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations using clear, concise language and visual representation
- Collating and analyzing data, identifying trends, and preparing reports
- Identifying and resolving issues and problems for IDSC Delivery Team as well as IDSC organization
- Providing documentation support (e.g., meeting notes and summaries, policies, procedures, etc.)
- Supporting communications tasks (e.g., proofread content, manage distribution lists)
- Manage IDSC website (via SharePoint) including content development and content upload
- Planning, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness of operations and programs
- Providing ad hoc support to IDSC Delivery Team leaders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 5 years project implementation/delivery experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- This position is not open to visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Masters Degree
- A minimum of 2 years client service delivery/consulting experience
- Experience with business transformation, supply chain, or technology project delivery
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf