Maintenance & Engineering Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advance the culture within the facility by modeling the Guardian Principles, exercising principled entrepreneurship and holding the team accountable.
- Lead, coach and develop the maintenance and engineering team.Ensure the team has solid critical thinking + problem solving skills and a broad range of electrical, mechanical and controls skillsets.
- Ensure all assets within the facility are properly maintained
- Ensure maintenance an engineering resources are promptly addressing production related downtime.
- Own the plant’s preventative maintenance program and ensure that it is effective in increasing machine reliability and extending asset life.
- Identify, plan and execute on profitable improvement opportunities that drive down the plant’s cost to operate, increase throughput and add capabilities.
- Work with external vendors and engineering firms to identify opportunities to increase asset uptime and reduce complexity.
- Manage, monitor and adjust supply of spare parts for critical assets.
- Accountable for the safety performance of the maintenance area while promoting personal accountability for working safely and addressing safety concerns.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years as a Maintenance Manager or Supervisor experience preferred.
- Experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance, Reliability, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance.
- Excellent communication, coaching and problem-solving skills (root cause analysis).
- Working knowledge statistical and engineering methods to implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Extensive knowledge in electrical systems and controls/PLC’s.Working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Ability to read mechanical, structural, and electrical drawings.
- Experience using a CMMS system for daily activities.
- Ability to manage staff on multiple shifts in a high paced environment.
- Must be a team player who is willing to cooperate with and consider input from supervisor, coworkers, and members from other areas of the business.
- Experience with glass fabrication equipment is a plus.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com