Sales & Accounts Receivable Data Product Owner (Open to Remote)
Koch Global Solutions is hiring a Sales & Account Receivable Data Product Owner to safeguard and maximize the current and future value of Koch Finance Data Assets. We are looking for someone with a strong technical acumen and experience working in finance systems to help deliver valuable finance data products, partner with finance leaders to understand data needs and support the businesses data initiatives.
This role is eligible to be worked 100% remote or to sit in Wichita, KS; Atlanta, GA; Auburn Hills, MI; Houston, Tx; Lisle, Illinois
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Enterprise level role with the accountability of safeguarding and maximizing the current and future value of Koch Finance Data Assets. This role will be leading and promoting data asset management initiatives.
- Own the Finance Data Products that align with the broader Koch Industries data vision and strategies.
- Accountable for ensuring quality Finance data products including easily reusable, readily available, easy to replicate or combine, highly transferable and high quality.
- This role will be accountable for a sound security model and ensure access controls are in place and actively managed.
- Accountable for a data governance model that protects the data assets, but also allows for growth and transformation.
- Partners with the Data Delivery and Data Program teams to deliver valuable Finance Data Products to the KII Leveraged Capabilities and Koch businesses.
- Partner with the Finance Capability leaders and stakeholders to understand their data needs, adapt to changing requirements, and support the Business and Leveraged Capability’s processes through our Data initiatives.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Science discipline OR 4 + years of relevant data and analytics or accounting experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of work experience.
- 4+ years of sales and accounts receivable domain knowledge with a strong understanding of how sales and accounts receivable data is used in various accounting, finance, and tax processes.
- Experience in data delivery and analytics, technical, or business relevant function.
- 2+ years of project leadership experience.
- Experience building business knowledge through meaningful partnerships at the individual contributor and leadership levels.
- Experience in understanding and correcting data discrepancies, identifying data anomalies, and root cause analysis.
- Experience communicating and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Experience working in finance systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong technical acumen
- Intermediate sales and accounts receivable functional administration or sales and accounts receivable accounting operations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to create synergies/draw connections across multiple platforms/disparate systems to drive consistency and reuse in data.
- Demonstrate deep curiosity and willingness to trace gaps in metadata (and ultimately quality) back to the originator to address and resolve issues proactively at the source.
- Intermediate understanding of the data development life cycle and data management principles (ETL/ELT process, SDLC, metadata management, data quality, etc.).
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com