Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong problem solving skills? Do you have experience troubleshooting and managing industrial equipment and processes? If so, then check this opening out at the Prosperity Plywood Facility. The Maintenance Millwright ensures machine uptime through preventative and predictive maintenance and by troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment. Successful individuals will have an opportunity to increase their skills and knowledge of the profession to foster professional growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Inspecting, removing and installing mechanical drive components to include but not limited to: bearings, drive/idler pulleys and sprockets, belts, chains, gear reducers, and motors
- Troubleshooting and repairing various components in hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Performing lubrication preventative maintenance and troubleshooting lubrication related failures
- Participating in preventative maintenance development and scheduled parts replacement
- Adhering to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least one (1) year experience in industrial mechanical maintenance within an industrial, military, or manufacturing environment
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings, and pumps and lubrication
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, high volume and noisy industrial environment
- Must be willing and able to provider personal hand tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years or more of experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing industrial equipment
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with fabrication, cutting with a torch, and welding with an arc welder
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics systems and reading hydraulic schematics
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf