This job posting is no longer active.
Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Georgia-Pacific is looking for a safety-oriented and efficient Production Associates for our Richmond, IN Color-Box® facility. This is an entry-level position that leads to an amazing career as a member of a close-knit team dedicated to safely supporting machine operators with the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated packaging for our many valued customers. Our Production Associates work any shift and occasional weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. This role pays $17.50 per hour.
Our Color-Box® plants provide high-impact corrugated graphic solutions that not only make it easy for manufacturers to provide retailer exclusive offerings, but also grab consumers’ attention at the critical in-store moment of choice. To learn more about our Packaging division, please visit: http://www.gppackaging.como you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Georgia-Pacific is looking for a safety-ori
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Preparing and delivering products for conversion into finished items
- Organizing final products for shipping and distribution
- Sharing team goals and managing job assignments
- Performing basic preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean team work environment
Physical Requirements and Other Considerations
- Willing and able to work in an industrial environment requiring personal protective equipment, including hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety work boots
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standings, pushing and/or pulling for an 8 hour shift with occasional overtime required up to a 12 hour shift
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience working with a forklift or clamp truck
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.