Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Manufacturing Development Technician to assist engineers in the development of manufacturing processes, assembly work instructions, and other manufacturing documents required for the development of medicals devices and drug delivery products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist manufacturing engineer with development of assembly processes from proof of concept through clinical trials
- Assist engineer to coordinate procurement, delivery, installation and setup of assembly equipment to be used in development activities
- Assist with work cell layouts and ergonomic improvements
- Lead the creation, updating and training of assembly work instructions and other necessary documents needed to perform quality assembly work based on process developed by engineering
- Work on multiple projects
- Help manage inventory required for various builds
- Lead development builds, with support from engineering, required after the process is developed
- Execute required builds designed by engineering such as: Engineering Builds, Design of Experiments, and Validation builds
- Assist with change assessments, Document Change Orders and BOM updates
- Limited travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Understanding and working knowledge of Lockout/Tagout
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf