Senior Project Manager for Medical Device Development
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment? Are you ready to lead complex development projects, delivering on time to customer satisfaction? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center in Copenhagen.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead cross-functional development projects, deliver new medical devices to our global pharma clients with a focus on customer requirements and business value.
- Establish and align deliveries with the client throughout the project from start to production transfer or delivered solution.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality, motivate your team, and perform overall scope management of your project.
- Plan, budget, and continuous progress, be the point of contact towards the client. Ensure communication to both internal and external stakeholders, and cooperation with, e.g., regulatory authorities, suppliers, and testing laboratories, is an integral part of the job.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from the global Phillips-Medisize organization, especially with our development team in Struer and with our production sites in Europe, North America, and Asia.
- Influence the products we develop and our way of working, contributing to our growing business.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Proven track record of successful project management experience in medical device industry
- Knowledge with-in Medical Device regulations and standards (21CFR, ISO13485, ISO14971)
- Experience in driving projects from concept to industrialization phase
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Strong leadership skills and openness to input from colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, in order to effectively communicate on different organizational levels and with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and are fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Experience in project management tools like JIRA or MS project