Sr Accountant - AP
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be responsible for Account Payable and other Payables activities.
- Process the invoice verification in SAP/QAD according to lnco-term and internal control policy.
- Ensure correct accounting booking in ERP system. Ensure timely and accurately payment compliance with internal control and SAFE policy.
- Follow up advanced/ urgent payment and clear advance payment timely.
- Timely reconciliation with vendors.
- Monthly AP closing, AP reporting (Aging report etc.) & AP GRNI analysis.
- Review accounts payable related policies and procedures; Make continuous efforts to improve related business processes to achieve optimal operation.
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Major in Finance & Accounting, Bachelor or above.
- At least 2 years related working experience from WFOE or JV.
- Knowledge of SAFF policy and other overseas payments regulations.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Good command of English.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Team player, honest, proactive.