QA & Test Architect role
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrow’s challenges. Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Software QA & Test Automation Systems Architect to aid in the innovation and creation of Molex’s Digital Transformation strategy. You would be a key contributor in our leadership team that works with business and technology owners to define strategy and design for Molex’s next generation software development architecture. This individual will help lead design, development, and implementation of QA and test automation platforms critical to Molex product development.
This role is open to remote/work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to identify, develop, and implement software QA & test strategies, platforms, and processes.
- Design, develop, and manage QA and test automation technologies critical to Molex product development
- Promote standardization of processes and platforms to realize economies of scale across Molex’s development teams focused on industrial, automotive, medical, and datacom applications
- Enable integration of platforms and tools into CI/CD pipelines, reporting capabilities, and product development processes
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to business and IT developers on QA methodologies and capabilities
- Consider infrastructure, regulatory, security, and business requirement constraints in all aspects of decision-making
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing QA platforms, automation frameworks, static analysis tools, and test methodologies.
- Experience designing and deploying development platforms for industrial, automotive, or medical software development
- Proven ability to embrace, use, and promote modern software development practices (e.g., DevOps, Agile/Scrum, CI/CD, containers, and cloud-native design)
- Experience administering applications in Windows and Linux-based environments
- Experience using and integrating processes with modern software development lifecycle tools such as Polarion, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Gitlab
- Experience communicating and partnering with stakeholders/business to gather and turn requirements into technical reality
What Will Put You Ahead
- Expertise in C/C++, Java, and/or Python development testing at scale
- Ability to leverage and express value in use of monitoring tools for testing; experience with tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Zabbix, and LogicMonitor
- Experience with overall Digital Factory ecosystems, e.g., ALM, PLM, ERP, Logistics,MES etc.
- Well-versed in common industrial, automotive, cybersecurity, and/or medical domain standards and their impacts on testing requirements and methodologies (e.g., ISO 26262, MISRA C, ISO 27001, FDA)
- Experience architecting applications for cloud-native deployment on AWS (e.g., containers/microservices, infrastructure as code, serverless); experience with mixed environments leveraging cloud/SaaS, IaaS, and on-prem (bare metal and virtualized) resources
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”