BUSINESS ANALYST (i360)
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Commercial Analytics team! i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are excited about building the next generation of analytics technology. The Business Analyst will join the Commercial Analytics team which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in quantitative analysis in market and/or consumer research, or general business analytics. Core responsibilities will revolve around conducting quantitative analyses to answer business questions utilizing large internal databases with the goal of generating original actionable insights for corporate clients.
- To be considered, candidates should be innovative, dedicated to process improvement, and possess strong characteristics in the following areas:
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (including formulas, functions, and pivot tables) and Power Point
- Demonstrated business communication and writing experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence software like Tableau
- Comfortable engaging with and presenting to clients
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to integrate with large and small cross-specialty teams with individuals of varying levels of expertise
- Ability to plan and execute multiple time sensitive projects at once, while maintaining a high degree of excellence
- Ability to innovate and think outside of the box for solutions to complex business challenges
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy of data entry
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze data using statistical software to inform strategy decisions
- Convert complex data and findings from a SQL environment into understandable visualizations and reports
- Developing reports, dashboards and presentations to effectively communicate results to internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other teams and analysts to tackle every step in the analytics process to better serve client needs
- Work on specialized research projects as requested
- Gather information about best practices in business analytics and implement better ways to solve customer challenges
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data from a database
- 2+ years of experience using data to draw actionable insights in a business environment
- 3+ years of relevant work experience using Statistical Software like R, Stata, SPSS, Python, or SAS
- 1+ years of experience in a client facing role or client communications
- Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus or significant experience post-college working with data
- Demonstrated ability to innovate in data analytics and data science
- 4+ years of experience using data to draw actionable insights in a business
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf