Stacker Operator - La Mirada, CA
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. We are searching for a Corrugator Stacker Operator at our facility in La Mirada, CA. If you are a safety-minded individual, we want to hear from you today!
THIS POSITION PAYS $21.38 PER HOUR
Successful candidates for this role must be available to work any shift, as well as overtime, weekends and holidays.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sharing team goals and managing job assignments
- Organizing final products for both production and shipping distribution
- Performing basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean team work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience using computers for record keeping and documentation functions
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com