Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst
KBX is seeking a Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst to join the Controller’s team of our growing business. Our offices are located at the Koch Industries Corporate Campus in Wichita, KS. This role will serve as the internal administrator for enterprise and business owned financial systems and support the accounting team in developing and standardizing financial reporting for the KBX business and to KII. While owning the system configurations and business relationships across multiple groups, there will be elements of project management, business representation in enterprise projects and financial reporting management. A solid foundation in Accounting/Finance roles will be key to your success in transitioning to this systems and reporting focus.
We are always interested in talented individuals, who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do. Candidates should possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, and the ability to solve problems and help implement those solutions. Candidates should also be proactive, internally motivated, and willing to drive change in a fast-paced organization while maintaining integrity and compliance.
KBX Holdings is a KII subsidiary that provides logistics operations, transportation asset management (rail cars, barges, chassis, trailers, etc.), freight procurement, IT procurement, HR Services procurement, Corporate Services, and MRO procurement. Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business processes, systems, and metadata elements
- Collaborating on business requirements with internal IT groups (KBX and KGS) to develop, enhance and support new and existing applications
- Coordinate the monthly/quarterly/year-end consolidated KBX financials and support the analysis to explain key drivers to management
- Assist in automating and developing reporting solutions for the KBX Companies
- Provide ad hoc information, reporting and/or data analysis to other departments
- Assist with the year-end audit process working with external auditors and various business accounting groups
- Share knowledge and experiences with members of the organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in an Accounting/Finance focused role(s) that required a working knowledge of Accounting and Financial Reporting processes
- Knowledge of metadata, financial consolidations, eliminations, and reporting
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis, developing and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel and Database Experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Financial systems analyst experience
- Experience using OneStream or other consolidated reporting tools
- Experience using data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx)
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com