Senior Manager of Analysis- Sales and Marketing
Georgia-Pacific Gypsum is seeking a Senior Manager of Analysis - Sales + Marketing to provide analyses, reporting, and tools for commercial support – sales and marketing. This role will play a vital role assisting sales and marketing deliver on strategic growth, customer experience initiatives, and overall value creation. Critical to success in the role is the ability to proactively anticipate customers’ needs, work autonomously on analysis, and then work collaboratively with the sales and marketing team and other capabilities to execute. With direct exposure to senior-level leadership, this role provides an excellent opportunity for future development and long-term advancement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate data in order to assist sales in the development, measurement and execution of:
- Commercial bets and strategies
- Annual sales plan
- Sales team performance metrics
- Customer service and customer performance metrics
- Value-added programs designed to earn customer preference
- Customer rebate programs
- Short-term / mid-term price and volume forecasts
- Sales incentive plan
- Ownership and presentation of sales and marketing KPI’s that provide actionable insights across multiple time horizons
- Serve as a challenge partner for commercial sales team using the Decision-Making Framework (DMF)
- Promote and support digital customer experience initiative
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or 5 years of finance, accounting, or analytical experience in a business-to-business environment
- 5 years of finance, accounting, or analytical experience in a business-to-business environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Application of analytical & critical thinking skills in developing solutions to incentivize market behaviors
- Ability to write basic SQL queries including use of selects and joins
- Use of ODBC connections & executions of SQL queries within Excel worksheet
- Experience in Excel macros, SQL/VBA, Tableau, Alteryx or other data visualization tools
- Industry Manufacturing Experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf