Information Technology Leader
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking an Information Technology Leader for our Back Office tower, to support our accounting and finance team. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers. The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing modern cloud-based platforms and tools, has led agile product delivery teams, has an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain product team’s execution backlog
- Serve as the primary point of contact for teams’ portfolio lead
- Track and report teams’ performance
- Coach and mentor team members
- Work with Koch affiliates and external counterparties when necessary to resolve support items and clarify design details
- Manage teams’ performance to ensure all aspects of initiatives are delivered
- Supervise delivery team members
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current integrations
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of project management, business system analysis, digital product management or process analysis experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
- Experience taking project from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS, or similar degree
- Experience implementing technology in a support of data integrations and/or data governance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale and/or PowerBI
- Experience with TIBCO EBX, Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Transportation Management, and/or Salesforce software
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with offshore teams
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com