Investment Associate - Life Sciences & Healthcare
Koch Disruptive Technologies (“KDT”,https://kochdisruptivetechnologies.com/) is seeking an Investment Associate to join our team in Wichita, KS. KDT is the venture capital and growth equity arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KDT’s investment mandate is to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and technologies. As an Associate, you will be responsible for assisting in the underwriting, due diligence, and transaction execution for investments in the life sciences and healthcare spaces.
Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly focused, and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong project management skills
- Well networked within the broader healthcare innovation environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics
- Presentation preparation for senior management that identify and assess valuation, return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc
- Performing industry and scientific research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in areas of science, finance, economics, and/or business-related arenas
- 2+ years of work experience in life sciences or healthcare, ideally in private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, consulting, or investment banking positions
- 2+ years with deal-oriented financial analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf