Setup, Assembly Operator
SIGN ON BONUS !!
Molex is seeking a committed Setup Assembly Operator to work first shift. Come join us and enjoy a climate-controlled facility, 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture.
In addition, we offer a fantastic benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years.
If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come join our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate fully automated assembly equipment to required volume level
- Perform changeovers for tracks, feeder bowls, and other machine components
- Load, align, and operate assembly machine per the instructions
- Monitor machine for problems and troubleshoot problems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position.
- Able to proactively work independently as well as with others with limited supervision
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills and the ability to stand for the duration of the shift and lift up to 35 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous Manufacturing experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com