Koch Industries, Inc. is seeking a motivated and self-driven Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager to join our Financial Accounting and Reporting team in Wichita, KS. This role creates value through excellence in financial reporting, economic thinking and business partnering. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with the businesses to automate reporting processes and create uniform reporting within our growing leveraged capability. This role will also assist in providing information and insight to leadership as a key part of the decision making process. We appreciate passionate, forward thinking individuals who are driven to innovate and who embrace facing new challenges... If this sounds like you - Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and innovate the monthly-close and financial reporting process to meet timelines
- Analytically evaluate the monthly/quarterly/year-end financials and explain key drivers to management
- Assist in automating and developing reporting solutions for the Koch Companies
- Provide ad hoc information, reporting and/or data analysis to other departments and capabilities
- Lead year-end close and help support the year end US GAAP audit process
- Provide leadership and development to a team of employees
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
- At least 5 years of previous experience in role focused on month end close and financial reporting
- Experience leading teams and developing talent
What Will Put You Ahead
- MAcc, CPA or other professional certification
- Strong understanding of US GAAP requirements and Internal Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
- OneStream, or other financial consolidation tool experience
- Experience supporting the year end audit process
- Large Company Corporate Accounting experience
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com