Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring a Reliability Planner to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Plan Mechanical Work Orders ready for planning on LV LeanKit Board.
- Plan Mechanical Work Orders including step out and material needed.
- Work with Venders and Contractors as needed to meet plant needs.
- Follow up on Waiting Material WOs.
- Actively participate in the site proactive safety program using safety meetings, work permit audit, general refinery safety audit and close call observation.
- Ensure that all work completed is done according to WO plan and modify job plans as needed.
- Own day-to-day mechanical planning striving to meet goals and metrics.
- Identify mechanical & instrument reliability issues and provide reliability input for any equipment issues.
- Work to secure material in a timely manner include using Procurement to maximize shorter lead times.
- Provide input to drive and ensure precision maintenance.
- Provide input/oversight when needed on maintenance jobs to insure reliability of equipment.
- Develop/exhibit MBM & Guiding Principles. Follow and promote Safety initiatives.
- Develop checklist and job plans to aid the document process.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1-2 years planning experience
- 5 years maintenance/craft experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience with EAM or equivalent software
Multi – craft experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com