Koch Ag & Energy Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven, experienced Business Analyst to support the North American Natural Gas business strategy.
This role will be involved in providing timely research of data issues, resolving abnormalities or unexpected behavior, testing prior to system upgrades, and assisting with building expertise among system user teams.
This role will work with Users and Business Analysts to collect and refine the requirements for the Natural Gas related business functionality. Those requirements will then be translated into Functional Requirements by this person which will be used in the engagement of the development team. This person will be required to understand the Technical Team’s proposed solution to ensure it meets the functional requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand the priority of the business and lead projects to improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities
- Drive changes for customers to accomplish their key strategies
- Work alongside business and information technology resources responsible for the Openlink Endur system functionality
- Work closely with the business users in various functional user groups and information technology groups to use the system effectively.
- Ensuring system integrity, analysis around new business, process improvement, and system testing
- Drive solutions which are flexible, user friendly, and match the needs of our ever-growing knowledge base company
- This role will also be heavily involved in any future protentional expansion of the Openlink Endur System
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analyst, business systems analyst, or process analyst role
- Experience with Gas related systems such as ETRM, Logistics, Billing and Pricing
- Experience writing Business Requirements, Detailed Designs, Functional Specifications
- IT related experience in the Energy Industry or in Energy Trading
What Will Put You Ahead
- North American Natural Gas & NGLs Industry Experience
- Experience supporting the following Openlink Modules: Scheduling (gMotion), Deal Modeling, Position & Pnl Reporting, Settlements Desktop & Accounting Desktop
- Experience with a structured software development methodology such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with reporting and analytic tools such as Tableau or Alteryx
- Working knowledge of PNL calculations for linear and non-linear deals
- Working knowledge of Parametric VaR
- Experience writing system integration specifications
- Technical skills including writing SQL and understanding relational database structures
- Experience with Risk and Trading representations of Retail like Gas deals
- Experience in transformational change
- Experience interacting with internal customers from front office to back office
- Experience in Middle Office, Credit Risk, Market Risk
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com