Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Are you ready?
To take that next step into a leadership position?
For long term work at a company that values and respects what you are worth and what you bring to the table?
To mentor and guide a group of skilled mechanics and technicians?
If you are, the Maintenance Reliability Supervisor Role could be for you. Guardian Glass is a unique glass manufacturer who offers its team an environment that is focused on quality results and rewards its employees for their contributions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise a team of maintenance mechanics and instrument technicians
- Lead, track and improve performance on key department goals and objectives
- Lead performance management and corrective action processes for the crew
- Work with maintenance team, engineering, and production leaders to understand their maintenance needs for daily work, down time, and outages and provide the necessary resources to meet those needs
- Work to support and troubleshoot issues with control systems including PLC programming, and interface systems to PLC’s such as MMI, SCADA and other
- Manage spend through cost control and continuous improvement in the department
- Overseeing maintenance work plans and schedules to ensure thorough completion of all maintenance work
- Motivate crew by creating an environment in which people want to do their best, empowering others, and inviting input from each individual to create shared ownership.
- Coordinate with other departments and managers to drive ownership of Preventative Maintenance
- Develop, coach, and mentor the team
The Experience You Will Bring
- A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or a closely related discipline OR, 5 or more years of work experience in an Electrical & Instrumentation or Maintenance Mechanical Leadership role with responsibility for direct reports within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organizational goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic components like Variable speed frequency drives, UPS and automated systems including robotics
- Experience with machinery and equipment in relation to layouts and engineering drawings
- Experience with electrical systems and equipment such as motors, motor control centers, transformers, switchgears, control equipment, process instrumentation, HVAC systems, Utility systems and water treatment process
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations including product and employee safety, and OSHA standards
- Experience in effectively articulating verbal and written messages, information, and ideas to a diverse group of people, leading to shared understanding
- Experience creating charts, graphs and formulas in Excel, and creating/sending email in Outlook
- Previous experience working with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance and Monitoring Systems)
Salary range for the position is $75,000+
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com