Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Production Coach for their Sheboygan, WI Corrugated Packaging facility. This position will play an intricate part in the leadership and development of a large group of hourly production employees that help to produce our products in a safe and efficient manner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing leadership on the operating floor and striving for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality
- Leading an operational team in the production of corrugated packaging products in a safe and efficient manner
- Providing performance feedback, one-on-one coaching, and group training events
- Guiding and coaching through the execution of standards of work, operator basic care activities, and general daily operations
- Partnering with production crews to execute problem solving and troubleshooting exercises
- Providing critical feedback and coordination needed to support the shift training plan
- Coordinating key daily activities and initiatives to achieve shift and plant objectives
- Addressing key issues and concerns; and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality, on-time production.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Leadership experience with responsibility over a large group of employees within an industrial, educational, or military environment
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to rotating shifts, overnight shifts, and weekends
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging/containerboard industry on a corrugator OR in a converting operation
- Formal training in education, skill-building, coaching
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com