Process Improvement Coordinator
Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Process Improvement Coordinator at their Sheboygan, WI Corrugated Packaging facility.
This role will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to optimize ongoing operations while working injury-free/incident free in a batch manufacturing environment. This position will work in conjunction with the shift Production Coach to create sustainable improvement across key performance metrics
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead an operational team in the production of corrugated packaging products in a safe and efficient manner
- Serve as the proactive driver of process improvement, standard of work development, and performance sustainability
- Lead root cause analysis processes to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Manage and coordinate shift training plans with a focus on cross-training and sustainability
- Provide coordination between hourly associates and HR support services
- Coordinate key daily activities and initiatives to achieve shift and plant objectives
- Addressing key issues and concerns; and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality, on-time production
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with continuous improvement methods and lean manufacturing concepts
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to rotating shifts, overnight shifts, and weekends
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Formal continuous improvement or lean manufacturing training
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging/containerboard industry on a corrugator OR in a converting operation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com