When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Process Engineer in Richburg, SC!
This process engineering position will have various responsibilities for a 24/7 for float glass facility. We aim to hire an individual who is highly motivated and energetic, confident yet humble while being a team player. The ideal candidate will be well organized, attentive to detail, proactive in establishing useful processes and procedures, and customer focused. The ability to interact with employees at all levels in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining even tempered, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is desired.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Evaluate and optimize production equipment for improved production efficiency
- Develop process and control parameters for operational control and improvement
- Develop monitor continuous improvement projects
- Develop and upgrade standard operating procedures
- Work with Reliability and Engineering to install and maintain production equipment
- Work with the customer service group to develop and maintain product development and customer focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of process engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Project management experience
- Materials and heat transfer knowledge
- Electrical/PLC understanding
- Automation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf