Production Capabilities Leader
INVISTA Camden is looking for a new leader to join their team! The Production Capabilities Leader is responsible for leadership and direct supervision of the Production First Line Supervisors, ensuring operating area safety, and meeting environmental and production goals while optimizing shift efficiency and effectiveness.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Able to build a shared vision and help employees prioritize work per the vision
- Identify capabilities needed for the Leadership team to advance the vision; address talent gaps across the shift teams and leverage resource in a manner that creates the greatest value (develop, hire, role change, exit)
- Provide Leadership team on-going coaching and focused development that facilitates personal transformation and strong performance management skills
- Strong communication skills and proven success in communicating effectively with all levels of the organization
- The ability to motivate, influence and drive good business decisions forward while working with a diverse workforce, and holding team members accountable
- Partners with site leadership to establish priorities and deliver results
Above all, employees are be expected to carry out all activities with integrity, compliance and in a safe and efficient manner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of performance management through first line leadership and talent alignment across the shift.
- Select, develop and retain the right people with the right values, knowledge and capabilities associated with First Line Supervisors and Shift Employees
- Provide Performance Development, training, feedback, coaching, support and Improvement opportunities to Operations First Line Leadership
- Develop transparency and Governance across shift teams by monitoring and advancing the production performance metrics (Personnel/Process Safety, Environmental, Production, product quality, and reliable operations)
- Provide Governance across the Operations team around total productive maintenance and overall advancement of our vision
- Role Model for Market Based Management® Culture, economic thinking, and the company’s Guiding Principles
- Support and drive training qualifications across all shifts
- Participate and actively support team to drive continuous improvements across the organization
- Physical expectation requirements:
- Accessing elevated platforms by ladder (includes egress), accessing multiple floors of open structures by stairway (includes egress)
- Accessing equipment by ladder or stairway
- Operating company vehicles
- Periodic workdays in excess of assigned work schedule
- Periodic outside work in extreme temperatures at various times throughout the year
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years of leadership/supervisory experience in operations or maintenance department within a chemical manufacturing or refining environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 8+ years in a Production leadership role with direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Experience relative to reporting systems (i.e. SAP, KRONOS, etc.)
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf