Business Development Manager
Phillips Medisize is looking for a Business Development Manager!
In this role, you will lead a strategic effort to grow profitable sales in the East Coast diagnostics and pharma markets through the process of assessment, intelligence gathering, generating sales leads, and following the sales pipeline process. You will have the opportunity to develop solid relationships between assigned accounts and Phillips Medisize teams.
We are seeking a team member with outstanding communication and negotiation skills, demonstrated leadership, and a successful track record with strategic sales plans. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
This position could also be based at other Koch office locations or remote depending on the candidate
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Medical business development, selling design & development services, validation, clinical builds, tooling, medical molding, drug/reagent handling and contract manufacturing of finished medical devices.
- Create innovative strategies for influencing customers to purchase platform products through ongoing identification and assessment of market trends.
- Identify market/customer trends, unmet market needs and product opportunities in the Drug Delivery and Consumable Diagnostic markets where Phillips-Medisize capabilities can create value for our customers.
- Develop a medical pipeline and follow the sales funnel process from prospect to sustaining customer to increase development and production sales.
- Identify and develop customers from startups to Fortune 500 companies in medical device, diagnostics, drug delivery, and pharmaceutical markets.
- Responsible for customer RFQ’s, participating in the development of new project proposals, negotiating master development and supply agreements.
- Develop a sales strategy and then negotiate the development and recurring costs with customers to win new business.
- Communicate the business strategy to management, project teams, and customers in a clear and compelling way that creates alignment and drives execution.
- Build strong relationships with customers at all levels, including C-suite, to grow sales and manage existing work.
- Foster partnerships between customers and the internal product development, manufacturing, and management teams.
- Develop positive working relationships with all internal disciplines, teams, and management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 8 years senior sales management experience
- Experience developing new customers, markets, and technologies
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Financial skills with understanding of P&L and Balance Sheets
- Bring established relationships within Pharma and Diagnostics markets
- Experience working in a contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf