Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS) is the shared services company that provides critical consulting and transactional services in the areas of human resources, information technology, finance, accounting and facilities management for subsidiaries of Koch Industries, Inc. worldwide. Koch Business Solutions continues to grow as Koch companies have invested approximately $65 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures since 2003. Join a growing team to partner with our internal business customers in successfully repositioning talent around the globe to fulfill business initiatives!
OPPORTUNITY: Sourcing Specialist
As a Sourcing Specialist within our Talent Solutions team, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and building networks of niche and in-demand talent across Koch companies. You will do this by partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role and develop a go to market sourcing strategy. You will be responsible for using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent to your hiring managers, while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions.
- Join strategy calls with hiring managers, recruiters, and HR to understand the requirements of the open or upcoming role, develop a sourcing strategy and provide market insights
- Utilize ATS, CRM, LinkedIn, job boards, networking events, etc. to identify niche talent for current openings and develop a talent pipeline for future openings
- Schedule calls with passive candidates to understand their personal career story to help determine if our organization has opportunities that align with their interests
- Use internal data as well as external market insights to drive decisions and develop strategies to best support our internal customers
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers and partnering with recruiters to drive the hiring process
- Utilize our CRM to house candidate information, track progress, develop network/pipeline and leverage data from the system
- Demonstrate creativity to identify top talent through non-traditional recruiting/sourcing avenues
- Continuously champion our culture by sharing our Market Based Management philosophy and our Guiding Principles with both candidates and internal customers
- Participate in military, diversity, and recruitment marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of sourcing experience in the technology space
- Deep understanding of technologies and the local talent landscape
- Experience with sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean strings and sourcing beyond resume databases
- Experience verbally screening/interviewing and "selling" opportunities to passive candidates
- Experience using a CRM and/or ATS
- Experience directly interacting with hiring managers to understand qualifications, present candidates, consult on hiring decisions, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a target-based, high volume environment