Georgia-Pacific’s Crossett Paper operation is seeking qualified professionals for the Allocator role located in Crossett, AR. This position is currently assigned to the Logistics Department and will focus on managing workflow within the warehouse management system (WMS) of raw materials, inbound and outbound shipments while maintaining open communications with service groups to ensure both internal and external customer needs are met. This role will work within EWM, S4, E80, and ICPAQS applications. This individual will be the on-shift subject matter expert to lead problem solving activities and coach users to resolve EWM and ICPAQS process issues. Attention to detail is a critical component of this role. This position will report directly to the Shipping Leader.
Located in Southeast Arkansas, Crossett Paper Operations employs about 500 people, operating four tissue paper machines and 11 state-of-the-art converting lines. The facility produces premium consumer bath tissue and paper towels sold under the Georgia-Pacific brand names of Angel Soft®, Quilted Northern®, and Sparkle®.
Crossett provides a safe, modern community at the heart of some of the finest hunting, fishing, and wildlife locations in the South, yet is a short drive to shopping, food and entertainment centers and within a few hours of major urban centers.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, can learn and teach new and complex systems. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on vision and direct resources within the facility specific to movement of materials.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage workflow within Warehouse Management System (EWM) and connected applications for raw materials to internal customers.
- Maintain open communications with service groups (KBX, Spotting, Customer Service, Converting, Quality, Finite Planners) to ensure both internal and external customer needs are met.
- Conduct root cause analysis when converting material flow or system issues occur.
- Forecast potential issues that will affect service to customers and take necessary actions
- Demonstrate ability to fully function in multiple system applications – EWM, S4, ICPAQ, E80
- Be the on-shift subject matter expert to lead problem solving activities and coaching users to resolve EWM, ICPAQS, and E80 process issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead team members
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Demonstrate computer skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively learn and teach
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle many competing demands
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate Degree or higher, or, 1 - 2 years prior manufacturing experience, or military experience
- Proficient Computer skills: Experience in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams)
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient knowledge with material handling and converting
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 or more years of experience in a Material Handling and/or Converting role
- Experience using the following software: ICPAQ, SAP, E80, MS Office, SharePoint
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Organizational and administration experience
- Automation experience
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf