Koch Engineered Solutions is seeking a detail-oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for an Operations Analyst role supporting our Global Operations Team. This individual will add value by helping to identify, prioritize and capture value associated with operational initiatives. This role will work collaboratively with several business divisions to gather feedback and develop analytical data points to establish a comprehensive operations model. If you are a self-directed individual who also enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a transformative team, then this is the job for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain reports for internal business/operational measurements for multiple departments
- Responsible for auditing of data sources, reporting and follow-up on corrective measures
- Collaborate with teams on the development of root cause analysis and corrective actions for key metrics
- Lead the creation, maintenance, analysis, and distribution of all reporting for the operations team
- Consult with operations team to develop capital project proposals
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting or business operations/management or 7 years experience in an Analytical Role
- Experience converting operational data and metrics into financial impact
- Experience leveraging advanced tools in Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to develop detailed processes with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience solving multi-faceted, complex problems and streamlining processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience consolidating data from multiple sources that can be leveraged for reporting and analytics
- Experience levering PowerBI for data visualizations, analytics and dashboards
- Experience Supervising others with direct reports
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf