DevOps Engineer (Open to Remote Work)
The Koch Global Solutions Cloud Platform team is a team designed to securely and efficiently provision a multi-cloud environment for the Koch enterprise. We are responsible for designing innovative services that anticipate how Koch customers use the cloud, focusing on the developer experience and striving to create a culture of GitOps across Koch. We relentlessly work to create and share best practices and provide overall support for our services.
At Koch Global Services we believe in being “All In. All Together”, meaning we are all individually responsibly for understanding our vision, strategies, and our actions that support those. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have the exciting opportunity to hire a DevOps Engineer to join a skilled platform team. We are looking for an experienced and highly capable individual who will help innovate our platform service delivery and partner with our customers to drive valuable business outcomes. In this role, you will develop and support the overall cloud platform and work cross-functionally across KGS to deliver our platform service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for designing and implementing enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing
- Design, build, and maintain a stable and efficient infrastructure to optimize service delivery across environments throughout the development lifecycle
- Utilize a consistent DevSecOps approach to improve all phases of the process and ensure end-to-end quality across functions
- Implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, security tools, monitoring
- Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in one of the following technologies: GraphQL, AWS, Terraform, Python, Powershell, REST API’s, DRY programming
- Experience developing reusable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Utilizes version control tools like GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, or CVS.
- Understands AWS and other cloud services
- Application of critical concepts in DevSecOps and Agile principles
- Well-rounded experience and application with technical documentation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Applied knowledge in system development in cloud environments, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience with network infrastructure, database, cloud and data center operations, and security protocols.
- Experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC methodology and agile software development
- Experience with Serverless Compute technologies
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf