Flint Hills Resources is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team at our Austin, TX fuel terminal facility. Success in this role requires high initiative, strong communication skills, and ownership of responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is a team player, and a critical thinker with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
The Administrative Assistant will work a 9/80 schedule (Monday-Friday with every other Friday off) with occasional overtime opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform data entry
- Manage Customer Contract and Sales Order Management
- Perform General Office Management (janitorial services, office equipment, Uniforms, Plant Services, and Office Supplies)
- Perform General purchasing and receiving
- Prepare and generate BOL's for shipping
- Oversee onsite records management and retention
- Assist the terminal personnel with full compliance of all applicable environmental policies and permits, health, and safety standards, guidelines, or procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) years or more experience in an administrative assistant position in an industrial environment
- Experience in records management
- 2-year technical/associates degree or 4-year Bachelor's degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf