BI Tech Leader
Job-specific intro paragraph
The BI Leader will be a part of an international team that designs, develops and delivers new applications for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, its employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
The Packaging & Cellulose and Building Products Business Intelligence team is responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining/supporting the analytics and reporting solutions that enables the business to make and inform timely decisions.
This position will lead a team of BI developers in KTC Bangalore, and will be required to interface daily with Business Intelligence teams and business SMEs in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this role, you will work with IT, accountants, finance, manufacturing, Customer Service and others.
Georgia-Pacific LLC is part of Koch Industries, a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
What You Will Do In Your RoleBulleted List: Enter engaging responsibilities here - not a task list
· Building team metrics to help optimize team dynamics.
· Work with users and BI team to develop business requirements and documentation.
· Develop processes to optimize resources.
· Understand resource skillsets and comparative advantage and allocate accordingly.
· Issue escalation
· Design and maintain delivery model (work allocation, support, ticketing, Testing, SLAs, etc…)
· Contribute to BI and data architecture decisions
· Establish base standards with methodologies and toolsets
· Foster an innovative environment
· Attract and maintain talent
· Coaching and mentoring team members
· Understand and align with GP strategic BI & data initiatives Work closely with the Data Architect in Atlanta, GA.
The Experience You Will Bring
Requirements:Bulleted List: 4-5 objective, non-comparable requirements are recommended
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or with equivalent professional experience.
· Leadership experience
· Exceptional problem solving skills
· Minimum of 7 years of hands-on BI work
· 3 + years of experience in SSIS, SQL, SSAS, SSR, Tableau
· Experience developing Power BI and Tableau models and dashboards
· Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Lake Implementation
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Experience with Git and VSTS
- Familiar with Python, Redshift, Aurora or PostgreSQL, Lambda, Step Functions, Kinesis, SQS.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Will Put You AheadBulleted List: Preferred qualifications
· Worked in Manufacturing / Packaging industry and understanding supply chain concepts.
· Previous BI & Data architecture experience
· AWS Certification
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”