Shift Shipping & Warehouse Supervisor
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through guardian glass, a guardian industries company, we make high-performances, energy efficiency glass for home and building. SRG global ™, a Guardian industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian industries is 18000 people working to make productions that improve people lives.
To learn more visit our website: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Egyptian glass is currently recruiting for a Shipping Supervisor. The Shipping Supervisor is responsible for partnering with the Shift Manager to lead the team to work safely, consistent with MBM® management philosophy and framework. The successful candidate will provide leadership, direction, and effective communication to the Shipping department to ensure that the department is meeting the objectives that drive improvement in all associated work processes affecting EHS, compliance, reliability, quality, as well as planning, directing and guiding the business goals, plans, and processes for the Shipping department
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for all activities in the shift.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards, adhering to legal regulations and compliance.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in EHS, Compliance and process safety.
- Manage the workforce that empower the warehouse & shipping to meet its targets.
- Ensure that all data and procedures necessary for warehouse to the appropriate standards of quality and safety and for safe and appropriate use for customers, are developed, validated and communicated effectively.
- Should have hands on experience in warehouse and shipping relegated activities
- Responsible for training and skill development and allocation of jobs to right people.
- Anticipating potential hazards before starting any job.
- Planning/ scheduling the activities and execute them in timely and efficient manner.
- Able to work on improving efficiency and optimizing the resources.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory.
- Willing and able to work a rotating shift schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holiday work hours. Shift schedule is subject to change during employment based on business needs.
- You have experience coaching, training and developing employees.
- Experience with forklifts and overhead crane or similar equipment
- proficient in Microsoft Office.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experiences of work in rotation shifts.
- Experience for warehouse and shipping department in a manufacturing business.