Phillips-Medisize Ireland is looking for an HR Administrator to support their operations in Letterkenny, Donegal. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of HR function, assisting with HR administrative tasks and carrying out all duties tied up to HR administration operations related to Letterkenny's facility. You will report to the HR Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare job adverts for upcoming vacancies, as well as maintain job descriptions for existing employees.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager in recruitment activities for direct level staff.
- Manage the new hire onboarding process for new hires.
- Prepare contracts and new hire starter packs.
- Ensure that employee payroll & personal records are maintained up-to-date and accurate.
- Maintain information records for both pension schemes.
- Point of contact for all HR queries. Be aware of the confidential nature of the position and treat all confidential matters accordingly.
- Monitor absenteeism and prepare monthly reports.
- Support weekly payroll administration, prepare 12-hour shift reports, compile overtime reports and submit to the Operations Manager and Site Director for review.
- Provide administrative support to HR systems and assist in the administration of the HR Function.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University graduate in a discipline pertinent to Human Resources.
- Entry-level experience in the HR field is required (i.e., apprenticeship/internship)
- Knowledge of Human Resources Management and Employment Legislation.
- Strong working knowledge on HR processes.
- Good customer service skills.
- Initiative and a planned and ordered approach to work, orientation on process improvements.
- A positive and outgoing disposition is essential.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven working experience in a similar role.