Data Entry Clerk
KBX is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for keying in various information into our freight payment system.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous demonstrated ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- High integrity and trustworthiness
- Professional demeanor: respectful; exude calmness; and confidence
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills - ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels in and outside the organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Data entry of invoices into the freight payable system
- Ensuring accuracy of invoices and correct attributes are keyed
- File all completed invoices in an organized manner
- Load creation in TMS
- Special projects as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including; Word, Outlook, and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products
- Experience working in an invoice entry or management position
Not eligible for sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf