Aftermarket Sales - Separation Solutions (m/f/d)
From Idea to Process. Koch Separation Solutions has been one of the world market leaders in filtration and separation technology for over 50 years. Our team of engineers is an integral part of our success story as we are already developing today what our customers need tomorrow.
Is your passion sales and engineering? Then we are looking for you to join our team in Aachen, Germany (European Engineering Headquarters) as soon as possible. Supported by our local and global team, you will start building your first relationship with our existing and new customers to promote KSS as the preferred partner of choice for aftermarket sales products. We are serving a large number of different industries such as the chemical, food, beverage and pharmaceutical. As an Aftermarket Sales you will be the prime contact for our customers for all aftersales activities.
Become part of the global Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) team and work with us on future Separation Solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote and sell KSS products and services to new and existing end users, OEM´s and EPC`s
- Provide technical customer support for KSS products for KSS and non-KSS installations
- Building strong and trustful relationships with our customers to get recognized as the preferred partner of choice for separation equipment, parts, modules, and services in the relevant market sectors
- Assess and understand the market with focus on process separations applications and products
- Close cooperation with other departments within KSS Europe to ensure consistency in technical and sales support
- 10-20% travel time with direct customer F2F meetings
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor´s /master’s degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, food processing or a similar degree
- First academic or practical work experience in the field of separation technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good management and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues as well as internal and external customers
- Fluent in German and English (additional language skills is a plus)