Business Development Manager
INVISTA is seeking a New Business Development Manager for North America that will work in our Kennesaw, GA office or remote. The successful applicant will develop robust downstream interactions and Point-of-view (POV) on applications, formulate strategy to drive the demand, and will be at the forefront of growth for INVISTA. This role will interact with Tier 1’s, OEM’s and various other customers; will be responsible to develop perspective on (existing and new) downstream applications; will translate customer requirement to facilitate R & D and business direction as well as formulate strategy to accelerate commercialization of new products and drive demand.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop new business opportunities to support our INNOVATION funnel, create POV utilizing commercial sense, and Market knowledge
- Leverage internal and external resources to arrange downstream market participant and customer visits, focused on market insights & customers unmet needs
- Establish new contacts to generate leads for arranging downstream customer interactions
- Attend tradeshows and conferences to update intel or emerging trends in new potential application spaces
- Drive the strategic decision-making process with business leaders
- Advance our innovation and business culture throughout our organization
- Translate and anticipate downstream customer requirements in internal actionable strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in business development
- Experience translating market opportunities to actionable strategies
- Experience in the Automotive industry (ex: process knowledge, future macro trends, unmet needs, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business or Engineering related fields
- Experience with Polyamides chemistry
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship