At Georgia-Pacific we are innovative, we manufacture products that make people’s lives easier, and we provide careers, not just jobs for our employees. We foster a culture that values integrity and compliance above all else and we encourage our employees to challenge the status quo. If you are interested in joining our team, we are currently seeking a Maintenance Millwright in Warrenton, GA. The average rate for Maintenance is $31.67.
Sign-On-Bonus offered! Relocation Assistance provided!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing a variety of reliability and maintenance tasks on heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with the facility’s preventative maintenance schedule
- Adhering to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Working with operations associates to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize maintenance needs
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Working any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year of experience in wood products
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Industrial Technology
- Two (2) years or more of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing, production, or military environment
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with blueprint reading and precision measurements
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics & pneumatic systems and reading hydraulic schematics
- Experience with fabrication and welding
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf