The Georgia-Pacific Mount Olive plant is looking to expand our team of talented individuals by hiring Machine Operator- Entry-Level employees. After training, the sky is the limit! Successful trainees have the opportunity to move into Machine Operator roles on our many different pieces of equipment!
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401-K matching program
- Paid holidays – including floating holidays
- Paid vacation days
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhering to all plant environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Maintaining a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Helping to meet and exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
- Maintaining cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Handling or assisting with all aspects of the machine’s daily production including setting-up, operating, maintaining production quality, and performing daily maintenance
- Work in an industrial environment that is hot, humid and noisy and work around dust grease, oil and other chemical substances
- Perform tasks such as lifting, up to 50 lbs., walking, climbing, pushing, twisting and stooping
- Ability to work on eight to twelve-hour shifts that may include weekends, holidays, overtime, and rotating shifts
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1 year of manufacturing, industrial, military or farming experience
- High school diploma, GED, OR 5 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Experience operating or troubleshooting machinery in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience operating mobile equipment to include but not limited to unloaders and haul trucks
- Experience using a computer
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf