The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the schedule, resources, budget, issues, and risks of a project/program to ensure the projects within a program run efficiently and execute successfully.
The Project Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business domains and is responsible for coordinating several concurrent high visibility projects. Attention to detail, solid communication and proven execution experience is required for the role.
Some after hours or weekend work may be required, and minimal travel is expected. Both will vary based on project needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work in support of the primary project manager
- Capture and document project requirements, scope and objectives
- Capture timelines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize project progress
- Schedule and lead project meetings with project team, customers and third parties/vendors
- Work with virtual project teams in various time-zones with responsibilities to multiple projects
- Assist with the development of detailed project plans
- Establish and maintain working relationships with third parties/vendors
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of site projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinate procurement of IT equipment and materials to meet project needs
- Track and communicate equipment shipment and delivery dates
- Monitor and track progress; update project timelines
- Track and report on project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Assist with project status report preparation
- Escalate issues to primary project manager and other stakeholders as appropriate
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze a project, team and environment constraints in order to develop the most suitable processes for that team/project.
- Ability to understand technical details of a project and effectively communicate them to non-technical stakeholders and customers
- Willingness and ability to respectfully challenge processes or practices that are inefficient or can be improved
- Proven ability to successfully lead projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, utilizing various media and methods for communication
- Ability to track and formally report on overall progress, financial health, risks, issues, and mitigation strategies of project
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in coordinating projects.
- Complete lifecycle experience in managing multiple, concurrent medium to large scale IT projects from ideation to close.
- Demonstrated experience in project management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Planview), Microsoft Project or equivalent PM tools, Microsoft Office Tools (MS Office, Teams, OneNote)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in manufacturing environments
- Experience working projects within a strategic program
- Experience working in a PMO
- Experience with Cisco networking and wireless technologies and products
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with virtual server farm environments (VMWare)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf