EDS&G Platform Product Owner
EDS&G Product Owner leads stakeholder engagement, establishes technological/procedural roadmaps, and drives KPI definition and capture – all in support of the maturation of enterprise data governance and management activities. This role supports the broader Enterprise Data organization by defining and driving operational change management activities, establishing leading practices with regards to planning, request, release management, and partnering to mature capacity management models within the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Definition and grooming of resource plan. Includes, but is not limited to: FTE, Consulting partners, KTC
- Contribute to the creation of local and Enterprise level roadmaps – with a specific focus on joint value statements/synergies between multiple stakeholder layers.
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of enterprise data governance platform services to meet those needs.
- Collaborates with Information Security and Compliance to ensure leading practices are applied to Enterprise Data Governance development efforts
- Drive demand intake, prioritization, and stakeholder communication. Establish healthy relationships with technology capability owners across the organization.
- Assist in the development of, and accountable for adherence to, standardized service level agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) where appropriate.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field
- 10 or more years of experience in IT or business/industry
- 5 or more years of Product Management (preferred) or equivalent Program/Project leadership responsibilities in a large organization (fortune 500 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience of capability/process delivery or leadership in MDM, Big Data, or Data & Analytics spaces
- Demonstrated experience of capability/process delivery within an Agile/DevOps environment. With a focus on organizational change (methodology) leadership and the ability to coach stakeholders through nuance.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Stakeholder and demand management experience around Enterprise data capabilities (MDM, Big Data, BI, Privacy)
- Data Governance/Data Management fluency
- Operational experience with other core data management capabilities (Data Cataloging, Data Quality, Data Warehousing)
- Organizational change management experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf