Georgia-Pacific is expanding! We are opening a state-of-the-art new, climate-controlled manufacturing facility in McDonough, GA and are now hiring Forklift Operators!
This role works rotating 24x7 shifts, with a 7-day break in every 28-day period. We offer competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn overtime, health and dental benefits programs, paid time off/holidays and a 401k with an employer match. Come join our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing materials and finished product using a forklift.
- Complete inventory/department documentation (both manually and with the use of a computer software system)
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and fueling equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience operating a forklift safely in a manufacturing, industrial or warehouse environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- This role works rotating 24x7 shifts (12 hours), with a 7-day break in every 28-day period.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to work on your feet for prolonged periods of time and lift 35lbs occasionally
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf