HR Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
Human Resources Business Partner – Savannah, GA Gypsum
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to work in partnership with managers and employees within our Savannah Gypsum facility. This position will primarily support ~100 non-union employees and will work in partnership with all levels of the organization and is expected to be a strategic business partner for facility leadership. This position will provide an opportunity to engage in all areas of human resources: employee relations, recruiting, compliance, compensation, work force strategies, and will be designed to drive continuous improvement of HR and facility metrics. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously and thrives in a fast pace changing environment while meeting business objectives to create solutions that support the business and HR vision and transformation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Building Our Culture, Business Partnership, Business and Talent Strategy
Develop effective working relationships and build trust with all levels of the organization to effectively work as a strategic partner and advisor across a multitude of HR topics
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Understand the business and HR business strategy (ex: key profit drivers, sources of competitive advantage). Be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise. Comfortable challenging decisions that do not support key business opportunities, vision, or strategies.
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership and Regional HR in developing local talent strategies, organizational design/work systems and succession plans to align with business strategy and MBM culture.
- Implement and evaluate supporting programs and initiatives to attract, motivate, develop, and retain a diverse group of employees.
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance results.
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results.
- Build credibility and trust with the workforce and leaders.
Advancing Our Talent Position, Performance Management Coaching and Support, Compensation Advisor
- Desire to understand, develop, apply and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management (MBM).
- Own staffing- forecasting, onboarding effectiveness, and sourcing strategies
- Support performance management and supervisor development
- Partner with Supervisors to understand career planning, performance results, managing follow-up processes for high and low performers and support disciplinary action
- Ensure employees connect with how they create value for the company; identify talent gaps that are obstacles and coach supervisors on the development of gap closure plans
- Support supervisor recommendation/decision making and capability through review and challenge process, coaching on related topics (process, developing market POV, total compensation strategy)
Compliance Application and HR System Advancement
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
- Optimizing risk to the Company by effectively interpreting current policies and practices while identifying opportunities to drive standardization and waste elimination
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes to include continued automation of transaction work and leveraging shared capabilities across the business
- Understand any required impact analysis of technology changes and develop change management plan
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years of experience in a HR generalist or Manager role
- Experience working with, coaching, and influencing senior leadership
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience supporting multiple locations
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.