The Georgia-Pacific plant in Bradford, PA is looking to expand our team of talented individuals by hiring a team of Production Associates. As a Production Associate, you will have the unique opportunity to train with our experienced machine operators and learn our process of producing corrugated boxes from start to finish. After training, the sky is the limit! Successful trainees have the opportunity to move into Machine Operator roles on our many different pieces of equipment!
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. Our products are part of everyday life. While they fill a diverse range of home commercial and industrial needs, they have one thing in common: they're all made to high standards of quality and safety. Sustainability comes naturally to people at Georgia-Pacific. Not only do our products help improve people’s lives, but we also operate in ways that enhance the quality of life in our communities, help ensure the economic stability of our company and help protect our environmental resources.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborating to produce a quality product, overcome challenges, and implement improvements
- Acting as a Safety Champion - Protecting the health & safety and the environment first, no matter how urgent the job
- Growing: Learning through teamwork and hands-on experience
- Working any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Performing tasks such lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Maintaining a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED OR1 year of work experience in lieu of a diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf