MES IT Support Manager
Georgia-Pacific is looking for an MES IT Support Manager with flexible work from home options in either the Atlanta, GA or Green Bay, WI areas. Work with a highly leveraged global team of system experts to provide technical support, knowledge sharing, and customer communication across several MES platforms.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A day in the life could include:
- Team lead and manager responsible for coaching and mentoring others on standard processes and support best practices
- Responsible for triage, support, and end-user training of GP MES systems
- Tactical management of day-to-day schedules and demand prioritization and execution
- Assisting with skillset growth of current team members and talent acquisition of future hires
- Develop metrics to track reliability and user adoption of GP MES systems
- Identify recurring issues and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement of GP MES systems
- Work with global team to coordinate incident resolution and related development work requiring MES system enhancements
- Lead the creation, maintenance, and delivery of user training and documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Manufacturing Operations with +7 years relevant industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Enterprise IT support roles or similar
- Proven leadership experience building and facilitating highly effective global teams
- Experience with MES platforms and connected environments (ERP, SCADA, etc.)
- Proven ability to work directly with peers and internal customers
- Proven ability to create and maintain clearly written user training and system documentation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience, preferably pulp and paper
- Experience with ServiceNow or other enterprise incident management tools
- Experience leading teams remotely leveraging collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf