Sheet Metal Fabrication Technician II
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues to grow its manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma into a world-class operation and is now hiring for a Sheet Metal Fabrication Technician. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established but growing manufacturing facility and test center. This is a 2nd shift position that regularly works Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm to 2:00am, but must be able to work overtime when necessary.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and operate sheet metal fabrication equipment, including brakes, water jets, rollers, lasers, and press machines, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Read and interpret blueprints/diagrams to select position and secure machinery
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specifications and in a timely fashion
- Perform simple calculations and layout of materials as needed
- Use mathematics and appropriate tools, including measuring devices such as a tape measure
- Make simple edits to programming at the machine level
- Operate material-handling equipment
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines as established by the company
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) or more years of experience setting up and operating sheet metal fabrication machines
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience using a computer (such as typing, using a mouse, email, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years of experience with sheet metal fabrication machines
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf